Advanced Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Home
New and effective cardiac drugs are being introduced on a regular basis. Because cardiovascular drugs are routinely administered by the paramedic in the prehospital setting, it is important to remain informed of the most current pharmacological agents available for a positive patient outcome through local medical control and continuing education.This course addresses the relationship between the autonomic nervous system and common classifications of drugs used to treat cardiac arrhythmias. It covers the actions of common antiarrhythmic drugs, as well as other cardiac medications that are commonly used in the prehospital setting.
City Campus Library
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book