Pharmacology Of Endocrine System: Home
The contribution of endocrine systems to homeostasis is the focus of this course.
- to learn the normal structure, function, and organization of the major endocrine systems in the body.
- to gain detailed knowledge of the regulation of hormonal secretion from the major glands of the body.
- to understand the receptor and post-receptor mechanisms that allow selective expression of hormonal actions at a cellular level.
- to become familiar with the etiology, pathophysiology, pathology, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of the clinically important disorders of the major endocrine systems of the body.
About Pharmaceutical Sciences
Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (RIPS) is functioning under the umbrella of International University - a chartered “W” Category University by the Federal Government and recognized by the Higher Education Commission. The Institute has already been inspected for affiliation by the Pakistan Pharmacy Council. The institute is housed in a purpose-built dedicated campus. RIPS has 14 Labs, 5 Lecture Halls an auditorium and Conference room. All the laboratories are fully equipped with the latest equipment for conducting practicals as well as doing research work. The Labs, Lecture Halls and Seminar Library, auditorium and Conference room are all Air conditioned while the Lecture Halls are fully equipped with Multi media system/overhead projector and sound system. RIPS has a strong Faculty of 30 highly qualified and experienced academicians including 5 Ph.D’s. besides 8 visiting faculty members. Rips has two libraries, the Main library and the Seminar library which maintains a Book Bank providing text books to all the students
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book