Specialized Drug Delivery Systems (Ph.D): Course Outline
- Overview of drug delivery system designing.
- Design Principle for the Controlled Release Drug Delivery Systems.
- Biological and Physicochemical Factors affecting Design and Performance of
- Controlled Release dosage forms.Designing of C of Controlled release Formulations,
- Release mechanism of Drugs from Controlled Release Dosage Forms.
- Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutical evaluation. Polymers used in controlled release drug delivery system.
- Mucosal Drug Delivery System: Buccal, Nasal, Pulmonary, Rectal and Ocular drug Delivery Systems.
- Transdermal drug delivery systems. Disperse systems – Specialized Pharmaceutical emulsions.