History and concepts in Neuro rehabilitation: Home
Course code: MSHC-773
This course provides physiotherapists with a background about the history of neuro muscular condition and different techniques or approaches used in neuro rehabilitation. It describes how such different techniques or approaches develop and who were responsible and played a key role for the promotion of such techniques. This course has different contents include the Bobath concept, PNF approaches, motor relearning, rood’s techniques and re education approaches. It gives the basic concepts and advance approaches in neuro rehabilitation.
Online Public Access Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book
- The students will have knowledge about the history of different neuro developmental approaches.
- The students will be able to understand how such techniques develop and who are responsible for this development.
- The students will be able to understand the different concepts of neuro rehabilitation approaches.
The students will be able to understand the different neuro rehabilitation approaches and their role in clinical settings