Incomplete Block Design: Course Outline
- Balanced incomplete block (BIB) designs:
- Analysis of BIB designs.
- Significance tests Some special arrangements.
- Resistant and susceptible BIB designs.
- Construction of BIB designs.
- Difference methods.
- Other methods.
- Listing of existing BIB designs.
- Partially balanced incomplete block designs.
- association schemes.
- Analysis and classification of PBIB designs.
- Construction of PBIB designs.
- Competition designs and their analysis.
- Recent topics in the design of experiments.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book