Pediatric Neurological Rehabilitation: Home
Pediatric physical therapy
Online Public Access Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book
This course provides physiotherapists with a background about the assessment of neuro muscular condition and different treatment techniques or approaches used in pediatric neuro rehabilitation. It describes the different methods of assessing the different condition and the different treatment options in neurological condition. It also describes the complete management of cerebral palsy and other condition related to pediatric population. It contains the brief description and clinical and practical implementations of different treatment techniques.