Pharmaceutical Product Development (Ph.D): Course Outline
- Drug-excipient compatibility studies.
- Particle size distribution, flow characteristics, density and bulkiness, hygroscopicity, mixing, size reduction, compaction of powder.
- Formulation of tablets and capsules and their analytical evaluation.
- Vehicles used in parenteral.
- Types of parenteral formulations.
- Strategies to formulate poorly soluble, unstable and macromolecules.
- Science of Aerosols.
- Quality control and Quality Assurance aspects of Drug development.