Physiology for Bio-Medical: Home
This course is designed to provide Biomedical Engineering graduate students the fundamental physiological principles, processes and regulatory mechanisms of the major organ functions in the body. Throughout the course the students will learn about the contribution of both the body's organs and systems to maintain the internal environment relatively constant, i.e., homeostasis, necessary for all cell and organs to function normally. The students will also receive lectures on engineering applications to biomedical systems
Image slide show
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book