Course code: PSY 602
The scope and limits of psychotherapy. Essentials of Psychotherapeutic Interview: The first interview, establishing rapport, history-taking and identifying problems. Psycho-pathology, Ego Defenses, Use of assessment, Consultation and other reports Aims and goals of psychotherapy. Stages of psychotherapy: Early, middle and late stages, Termination of psychotherapy Management of Special populations in psychotherapy Borderline and Adolescent Patient and psychotherapist-needs and expectations Differences between child and adult psychotherapy. Psychodynamic, behavioral Therapy.
Level of Study
The clinical pharmacokinetics of individual drugs will be examined with emphasis on clinical application based on patient clinical presentations. Case study and homework will be used were appropriate. This course is roughly divided into three parts. The first is Biopharmaceutics, the second basic pharmacokinetics and the third clinical pharmacokinetics.
Online Public Access Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book