Bayesian Decision Theory: Course Outline
- Utility theory.
- The utility of money.
- Rewards, Consequences.
- The loss functions.
- Development of the loss function from the utility theory.
- Certain standard loss functions for inference and predictive problems.
- Bayes estimators.
- Bayes predictors.
- Bayesian hypothesis testing under the different loss functions.
- Decision function.
- Multivariate loss function with Bayesian estimation.
- Types of risk.
- Choice of a sample size under posterior Bayes risk.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book