Survival Data Analysis: Course Outline
Survival analysis is generally defined as a set of methods for analyzing data where the outcome variable is the time until the occurrence of an event of interest. The event can be death, occurrence of a disease, marriage, divorce, etc.
- Multi parameter analysis using large sample likelihood methods for response time data.
- Survival function and hazard function.
- Multi parameter models.
- Repair ameterization and regression-type models.
- Likelihood functions for censored data.
- Kaplan-Meier (Product-limit) estimation, testing based on maximum likelihood estimators.
- Likelihood ratios and score tests.
- Computational methods including the EM. Algorithm.
- Partial likelihood methods for proportional hazards.
- Analysis of grouped data.