Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Course Outline (Course Code MHCR7122)
- Course Content:
- The curriculum and its components
- Varous curricular philosophies- Curricula past, present, future
- Innovative trends in curriculum, educational strategies and curriculum themes with emphasis on integration.
- The Hardens 10 questions for curricular planning.
- Basic Principles in curriculum designing & planning
- Differentiation between the educational aims, goals, outcomes, objective and Learning Domains.
- Writing learning Objectives of different Levels by using Bloom’s taxonomy
- Steps of Integrated Modules planning & development