Circuits and Devices: Course Outline
- Devices and basic circuits.
- Introduction to electronics.
- Operational amplifiers.
- CMOS Field-effect transistors (MOSFETs).
- Bipolar junction transistors (BJTs).
- Analog and digital integrated.
- Single-stage integrated-circuit amplifiers.
- Differential and multistage amplifiers.
- Operational-amplifier and data-converter circuits.
- Digital CMOS logic circuits.
- Memory and advanced digital circuits.
- Filters and tuned amplifiers.
- Signal generators and waveform-shaping circuits.
- Output stages and power amplifiers.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book