International Communication: Course Outline
This course examines and discusses communication among nations. Special emphasis will be given on communication between Western and Muslim nations.
- The Nature of International Communication: context and issues International Communication,
- Theoretical Perspectives,
- The Economics and Ideologies of International Communication,
- The Main Actors in International Communication,
- Performance of International News Media,
- International Media, Cultural Internationalization and Entertainment,
- International Communication: An Asian Perspective,
- International Communication Technologies,
- International Media and Islam.