Skip to Main Content
Course Outline (Course Code MHAS7222)
- Course contents.
- Difference between assessment of and for learning
- Cognitive, psychomotor and effective domain taxonomies.
- Validity and reliability; Psychometrics properties of assessment tools
- Designing of assessment tools for three learning Domains (KSA)
- Designing of table of specification.
- Workplace based assessment.
- Theories in Assessment
- Test forms.
- Standard setting
- Assembling, administering, and appraising the test
- Interpreting, grading, marking, and reporting