Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book
- The students will enable to acquire a sound knowledge and a balanced understanding of the history and heritage of Pakistan, and the land, people and resources of the country.
- To develop students’ analytical and critical capabilities and broaden their vision.
- To develop the ideological vision of Pakistan.
- To enable the students understand various dimensions and key concepts of Pakistan economy in the light of past experience.
- To comprehend the basis of Pakistani society and culture