Fixed Point Theory and Applications: Course Outline (MAT-605)
Course Outline (Fixed Point Theory and Applications-I)
Review of fixed points; Fixed point iteration procedure; Fixed point formulation typical functional equations; Picard iteration, Banach’s fixed point theorem, Theorem of Edelstein, Kannan’s fixed point theorem, Chatterjee’s fixed point theorem, Reich’s fixed point theorem, Hardy Roger’s fixed point theorem, Ciric’s fixed point theorem, Fixed point theorems on closed ball, fixed point theorems in ordered Metric Spaces, Generalized contractions, Admissible mapping, dominated mapping, Weakly compatible mappings, commutable mappings. Fixed point results for two, three and four mappings.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book