Fixed Point Theory and Applications: Course Outline (MAT-606)
Course Outline (Fixed Point Theory and Applications- II)
Fixed point results Multivalued mappings, Haussdorff metric, fixed point results in Dislocated metric space, fixed point results in b-metric space, fixed point results in 0-complete Partial metric space, Fixed point results in Generalized metric space, Fixed point results in 2 metric space, fixed point results Fuzzy metric space, fixed point results in Quasi Metric Spaces, Mann and Ishikawa iterations; Stability of fixed point iteration procedures; Applications of some fixed point results, Generalized contractions.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book