Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
At the end of this course the students will be able to understand the module, Cartesian product of sets, direct product and direct sum of modules, HomR(M,N), free, projective and injective module, noetherian module (both in terms of chain conditions and in terms of minimal or maximal submodules), algebra over a commutative ring, completely reducible module, semisimple ring and modules.
- Elementary notions and examples,
- Quotient modules,
- Finitely generated and cyclic modules,
- Exact sequences and elementary notions of homological algebra,
- Noetherian and Artinian rings and modules,
- Semisimple rings and modules.