Environmental Physics: Course Outline (PH-615)
- Structure and composition of the Atmosphere.
- Solar Radiation and the atmosphere.
- Winds in the atmosphere.
- The hydrosphere.
- The ground (soil).
- Physical behavior of soil water system.
- Soil mechanics.
- Energy and the environment.
- Sound and noise.
- Atmospheric pollution due to nuclear radiations.
- Non-radioactive Atmospheric pollution.
- Climatology and measurements of climate factor.
- Environmental spectroscopy.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book