Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Integral equations, formulation of boundary value problems,
- Classification of integral equations,
- Method of successive approximation,
- Hilbert-Schmidt theory,
- Schmidt’s solution of non-homogeneous integral equations,
- Fredholm theory, case of multiple roots of characteristic equation,
- Degenerate kernels, introduction to Wiener-Hopf technique.