Quantum Field Theory: Course Outline (PH-702)
- Classical Lagrangian Dynamics.
- Lagrangian Field Theory.
- Global and Local Symmetries.
- Noether's Theorem.
- Canonical Quantization.
- From Classical to Quantum Mechanics.
- Quantum Fields and Causality.
- Canonical Quantization of Scalar Field Theory.
- Complex Fields and Anti-Particles.
- The S-Matrix in Quantum Field Theory.
- Time Evolution of Quantum States and the S-Matrix.
- Feynman Propagator and Wick's Theorem.
- Transition Amplitudes and Feynman Rules.
- Particle Decays and Cross Sections.
- Unitarity and the Optical Theorem.
- Quantum Electrodynamics.
- Weyl and Dirac Spinors.
- Quantization of the Fermion Field.
- Gauge Symmetry.
- Quantization of the Electromagnetic Field.
- The Photon Propagator and Gauge Fixing.
- Becchi-Rouet-Stora Transformations.
- Feynman Rules for Quantum Electrodynamics.
- Dimensional Regularization.
- Renormalization of a Scalar Theory.
- Displacement Operator Formalism of Renormalization to All Orders.
- Renormalization Group Equation.
- Anomalous magnetic moment and the Lamb shift.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book