Advanced Computational Physics: Course Outline (PH-705)
- Computational Physics definition: limits of computing.
- Simulation and modeling simulation techniques.
- Introduction to software for simulation.
- Roles of numerical techniques in simulation.
- Finite difference approach in deterministic methods.
- Stochastic simulation.
- Molecular dynamics simulations.
- Monte Carlo method.
- Monte Carlo simulation.
- The Hetropoles algorithm.
- Application in statistical physics.
- Numerical renormalization.
- The scaling concept.
- Renormalization with Monte Carlo simulation.
- Introduction to Chaotic dynamics.
- At least two of the packages; Mathcad, Matlab or Mathematica.
E-Books (Full Text)
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book