Theory of Splines: Course Outline (MAT-637)
The Cubic Spline: Existence, Uniqueness, and Best Approximation, Convergence, Equal Intervals, Approximate Differentiation and Integration, Curve Fitting, Approximate Solution of Differential Equations, Approximate Solution of Integral Equations, Additional Existence and Convergence Theorems. Intrinsic Properties of Cubic Splines: The minimum Norm Property, The Best Approximation Property, The Fundamental Identity, The First Integral Relation, Uniqueness, Existence, General Equations, Convergence of Lower-Order Derivatives, The Second Integral Relation, Raising the Order of Convergence, Convergence of Higher-Order Derivatives, Limits on the order of Convergence, Hilbert Space Interpretation, Convergence in Norm, Canonical Mesh Bases and Their Properties, Remainder Formulas, Transformations Defined by a Mesh, A Connection with Space Technology.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book