Randomized Response: Course Outline (STAT-620)
Randomized response is a research method used in structured survey interview.
- Introduction to Randomized Response.
- Warner Model.
- The unrelated-question model.
- Polychotomous population and multiattribute situations.
- Techniques for quantitative characteristics.
- Efficient estimation and protection of privacy.
- Miscellaneous topics on randomize response techniques.
- A bayesian approach.
- Lying models.
- Direct response and some allied methods for sensitive characters.
- Randomized Response in a finite population setting.
- Sampling with unequal probabilities.