Computational Fluid Dynamics: Course Outline (MAT-639)
Introduction to CFD and basic Fluid dynamics equations, Classification and mathematical behavior of Partial differential equations, Introduction to the basic aspects of numerical discretization, Finite difference formulation, Solution of parabolic, Hyperbolic and Elliptic equations with numerical techniques, Stability analysis, Solution of Incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, Grid generation.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book