Mathematical Models in Biomathematics: Course Outline (MAT-640)
Setting up Mathematical models. Analysis of discrete time dynamical systems and their application to biology, stability analysis, data fitting to discrete models, Linear ODE, system of ODE, non-linear ODEs. Population models, chemostat, epidemic models, insulin glucose model, cnacer tumor models, steady states and stability analysis of ODE models, data fitting models of molecular events, quasi steady state assumpotion,Neurophysipology, biochemistry of cells, biomathematical approach to HIV and AIDS, cancer: A disease of DNA.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book