Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Principles of experimental design
- Layout analysis and related efficiency of completely randomized
- Randomized complete block
- Latin square
- Cross-over and Greco Latin square designs
- Estimation of missing observations in three basic designs
- Fixed, random and mixed effect models in the basic designs
- Factorial experiments
- Analysis up to 23 factorial experiments
- Multiple comparisons
- Effect of violation of assumptions underlying ANOVA and transformation of data
- Analysis of covariance up to two covariates
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book