Experimental Designs I & II: Course Outline Experimental Designs II (STAT-411)
- Factorial Experiments.
- 2n, 3n and mixed levels factorial experiments: model, estimation of parameters with applications.
- Linear, quadratic and higher order components of main effects and interactions.
- Confounding and its types.
- Fractional replication.
- Introduction to Quasi-Latin squares.
- Split-plot and split block designs.
- Balanced Incomplete Block Design (BIB).
- Balanced Lattices.
- Balanced Incomplete Designs.
- Lattice squares.
- Euden Square; models and Analysis.
- Partially balanced incomplete block designs: models and analyses recovery of inter block information.
- 1st and 2nd order response surface designs, their models and applications.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book