Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The objective of this course is to teach the principle, operation and characteristics of various electronic devices and their applications in electronic circuits.
The study of basic electronics technology teaches students how to diagnose, repair, design and create electronics components. Through classroom lectures and hands-on experience, students prepare for work with lasers, fiber optics, robotics, and computer technology. Undergraduate degree and certificate programs are typically offered at technical and community colleges.
Within basic electronics courses, students can expect to go over the following:
- Career options for electronics professionals
- Connections between electronics and engineering
- Significant trends in the electronics industry
- Professional certification
- Major technical concepts and troubleshooting
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book
Find Out E-books & articles