Electric Circuits: Home
Electric circuit is an introductory course in Electrical Engineering, providing an introduction to simple electrical circuits as well as the technical skills to analyse such simple circuits. It is a course suitable for students pursuing further studies in electrical or telecommunications engineering as well as some other related engineering disciplines including computer engineering. In the practical section, it provides hands-on experience in building and testing circuits. It is packaged in such a way that students, having taken this course, can go away and build and analyse some practical, useful devices afterwards. It is a pre-requisite for the subsequent course on Circuits and Signals.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book