Functional English-1: Home
Functional English is usage of the English language required to perform a specific function. This is typically taught as a foundation subject as a good command of English is often required for academic study and career progression. In some cases, a particular form of technical English may be required for a particular vocation such as Aviation English. Such specialised usage is known and taught as English for Specific Purposes
By the end of the course students would be able to:
- understand fundamental structures of English Grammar which includes Parts of Speech, Tenses, Voice, Narration and punctuation
- compose grammatically correct sentences and unified paragraphs
- develop their written communication
The course aims to equip the students with fundamentals of English grammar and other important structures. The course aims to equip the students with fundamentals of English grammar and other important structures
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book