Introduction to the Basic Concepts and Teachings of the Qur’an: Course Contents (UR-450)
The Quran (/kɔːrˈɑːn/ kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن al-Qurʾān, literally meaning "the recitation"; also romanized Qur'an or Koran) is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from God (Allah).
- Introduction to Hadith & Sunnah.
- c.Relation between Hadith and Sunnah
- d.Importance & Scope
- f.Compilation of Hadith
- g.Basic sources of Hadith
- Terminologies of Hadith and Classification
- Introduction to Sihah Sitta
- Sahih Bukhari
- Sahih Muslim
- Sunan Ibn-e-Maja
- Sunan Abi Daud
- Jameh Tirmzi
- f.Sunan Nisai