Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
JSTOR is a digital library for scholars, researchers, and students
- To reveal the worth of research in respective fields of interest.
- To explore theoretical research domains for applied societal issues.
- To find avenues of research contribution in development of life aspects.
- To address prevailing problems with research techniques.
- To influence decision making by applying research pyramids.