Research Methodology: Home
This course will explore methods in computing research, and will prepare students for advanced research by examining how to plan, conduct and report scientific investigations. The course will cover all of the principal methods applicable to Computing field. The course will critically review published examples of work that used each of the principle methods. The course will cover techniques applicable to each of the steps of a research project
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book