Automated Software Engineering: Home
Purpose of this course is to study foundations, techniques, tools and applications of automated software engineering . . . techniques for constructing, understanding, adapting, and modelling software artifacts and processes . . . specification and design representation schemes, both formal and informal; descriptions and models of the development process; tools and environments to support software development; cognition in software development, designers and implementers, and cognitive properties of representation schemes, programming and programming languages; . . . .” This is a broad field indeed, and almost everything is included that could possibly be claimed as a part of software engineering. But the breadth is justified.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book