Islamic Economics: Course Outline (BBA)
- Islam as the last religion—a comprehensive way of life.
- The World view of Islam and Others
- Concept of Contract in Islam
- Mudaraba Contracts
- Contracts of Insurance
- Riba in Islam
- Banking Contract in Islam
- The Market under the Influence of Islamic Spirit
- Implementation of Islamic Principles in Business Law
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book