Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This course provides complete skill to understand basic function of Mathematics and their use in Business and Finance. After completing the course, studentwillbeableto solve business and finance problems.
Find Out E-books & Articles
NCUK a unique pathway programme and global placement support in the field of Engineering, Business and Arts & Science. 4000 undergrduate & graduate degree programmes through NCUK academic qualification is recognised by NARIC (National Academic Recognition & Information Centre- UK) and HEC (Pakistan). NCUK|Riphah is the only HEC accredited pathway program in Pakistan with International academic quality standard.
- To develop abilities to think logically, to recognise incorrect reasoning and to express ideas clearly.
- To develop an enthusiasm for the subject and the skills required to apply the knowledge to both the further study and application of mathematics.
- To develop in students an understanding of how theory and application work together
- To develop students’ skills in modelling and the interpretation of results.
- To develop the necessary English mathematics vocabulary and terminology to use their mathematics knowledge effectively in a UK/Western university context.
- To acquire the skills needed to use technology such as calculators and computers effectively, recognise when such use may be inappropriate and be aware of limitations.
- To encourage students towards a level of independence in both the planning and organisation of their studies.
- To assist the development of competence and confidence of the students aslearners, taking responsibility for their own learning through directed reading and study.