Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Further Mathematics is designed to broaden and deepen the mathematical knowledge and skills developed when studying A-level Mathematics. It may be studied alongside or after taking A‑level Mathematics and provides a stimulating experience for those who enjoy the subject.
NCUK a unique pathway programme and global placement support in the field of Engineering, Business and Arts & Science. 4000 undergrduate & graduate degree programmes through NCUK academic qualification is recognised by NARIC (National Academic Recognition & Information Centre- UK) and HEC (Pakistan). NCUK|Riphah is the only HEC accredited pathway program in Pakistan with International academic quality standard.
Search Library catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book