Discrete Structures: Home
Mathematical reasoning, propositional and predicate logic, rules of inference, proof by induction, proof by contraposition, proof by contradiction, proof by implication, set theory, relations, equivalence relations and partitions, partial orderings, recurrence relations, functions, mappings, function composition, inverse functions, recursive functions, Number Theory, sequences, series, counting, inclusion, and exclusion principle, pigeonhole principle, permutations, and combinations, elements of graph theory, planar graphs, graph coloring, Euler graph, Hamiltonian path, rooted trees, traversals.
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book