Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- An Introduction: Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Struggle of independent Pakistan , Muslims in India and the role of Muslims in libration of India, Creation and concept of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam the father of nation, Defining Pakistan, Flag, National Anthem
- To identify the challenges faced by Muslims at the time of creation of a separate country
- Defining Challenges, Initial media of Islamic republic of Pakistan , Media and Islamic republic Pakistan struggle, Invent of radio and new format of media
- Pakistan television
- Public and private sector media
- Challenges in promotion of true picture of Pakistan
- Challenges within the Media Industry
- Foreign media dominance
- Power politics and kingmaker role
- Wage board ineffectiveness
- Pakistani media and the modern world
- Media practitioner, Media Consumer
- Entertainment media and Islamic values
- Illiteracy: problems in education sector and how media can handle this
- Rule of Law
- Historical perspe
- Ctive of the issue, is media a part of the problem?
- Poverty: How media cover poverty?
- What are the missing links?
- Government, Marital Law and Democracy: Media censorship and control
- Constitution of Pakistan: Struggle before the creation and adoption of first constitution to constitution of Pakistan 1973.
- How media present the struggle and discussion of Objective Resolution as a foundation of all the constitutions and legal documents of Pakistan
- Amendments in constitution
- Wars and Defense of Pakistan
- Cultural Invasion and Youth of Pakistan
- Media role in mobilizing people and other relief workers