Introduction to Computing: Biomedical Course Outline (CS-132)
An overview of Computer Science and information technology with applications.
Specific Objective of Course
- Review: Basic programming concepts. arrays and strings.
- Advanced Programming Concepts: data types, pointers and references, parameters passing, functions, classes, objects, headers and file linkages.
- Filing & Interfacing: File handling, input output interfacing.
- Graphics: Drawing functions, graphic modes.
- Applications: Development of software for solving biomedical problems
Compilation, debugging, data types, pointers, functions, classes, headers, file linkages, Input/ output, file handling.