Introduction to Computing: Course Outline BSEE
An overview of Computer Science and information technology with applications.
- Basic computer organization including motherboard,
- Memory, I/O cards,
- Networking devices, use of flow charts,
- Introduction to office tools including spreadsheet,
- Word processing and presentation,
- Introduction to mathematical software such as MATLAB,
- Overview of different browsers, introduction to various operating systems, coding, executing and debugging simple programmes.