Statistics for Business: Course Outline
- Why statistics?
- Descriptive statistics (measures of central tendency)
- Descriptive statistics (measures of dispersion)
- Descriptive statistics
- Introduction to probability and hypothesis testing
- Calculating probabilities
- Conditional probability
- Random variables
- Islamic perspective
- Binomial, poisson and hypergeometric distributions
- Normal distribution and related distributions
- Distribution with two random variables and correlation
- Statistical estimation
- Sampling and confidence intervals
- Hypothesis testing
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book