Arabic (Language other than English & Urdu): Home
- Basics. of Mass Communication
- Social Psychology
- Evolution of Mass Media
- Urdu Literature
- Mass Media in Pakistan
- Theories of Mass Communication
- Media Sociology
- Media Laws & Ethics
- Political Communication
- Public Relation
- Media & Society
- Online Journalism/Page Making
- News Writing & Reporting
- Media In Global Context
- Basic Concept in Social Sciences
- Research Methods in Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
Level BS Media Studies
The Bachelor of Science degree requirements include both professional and academic courses. Professionally oriented courses help students develop specific marketable skills. The academic courses help them understand communication theory and research. Each of these areas provides an important managerial background in a media-related profession. The concentrations enable students to become familiar with the nature and functions of specific communication industries. Students also develop a broad knowledge of the media history in Islamic perspective and structure of media as well as the ability to assess and think critically about future trends that may influence their careers. Taking a graduate internship in any of the major areas of concentration is a prerequisite of degree as it provides valuable experience and networking opportunities.
RIMS offers the concentration in print media, electronic media, advertising and public relations and media management.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book