Web Programming: Home
Students should be able to
- Recognize difference between the Internet and World Wide Web
- Describe purpose of various technologies and protocols underlying World Wide Web
- Apply appropriate HTML tags to develop web page structure
- Use relative paths to link various files internal to a web application
- Recognize and Describe various CSS rules
- Apply CSS rules, tips, tricks and techniques to develop web page presentation
- Use HTML and CSS to develop static standard compliant websites
- Recognize and Describe PHP Syntax and Features
- Apply various PHP features to develop dynamic web-based application.
- Use MySQL to store web application data
- Recognize and Describe jQuery Syntax and Features
- Apply jQuery to rapidly develop interactive web-based applications
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book