Software Construction: Home
Students should be able to
- Understand the fundamental concepts of OO paradigm
- Understand the Unified Process
- Understand the concept of iterative development
- Understand the Unified Modeling Language (UML) notation
- Understand the models used for OO analysis
- Create the models for OO analysis
- Understand the models used for OO design
- Create the models for OO design
- Understand the concept and use of patterns in OO design
- Analyze, design and implement a small scale project within a team using UML notation and applying the GRASP patterns
- Use different tools for OO analysis and modeling
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book