Non-Parametric Statistics: Home
A survey of statistical methods that do not rely on parametric assumptions. Knowledge of introductory statistics at this level is assumed; this course is in some ways a sequel. As such, it will review the parametric techniques learned in that and similar introductory courses, and compare them to nonparametric alternatives to see when one technique outperforms another.
The three major sections of the course are: Classical nonparametric statistics: One-, two-, and k-sample methods, including methods based on the binomial, on ranks, and on scores.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book