Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Course Description & Objective
This course will address the need, process and results of enterprise architecting. We will discuss various enterprise frameworks including Zachman, Togaf, DoDAF, EAP, FEA and FEAF. Since TOGAF and Zachman are favored by industry, so we will discuss them in detail with a major emphasis on TOGAF.
Following are the outlined objectives for TOGAF study:
- Understand the basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- Learn the core concepts & key terminologies of TOGAF
- Understand ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, deliverables, how to adapt and scope the ADM
- Understand the concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- Understand how each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- Understand how Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- Learn how to use various viewpoints are used communicating with stakeholders
- Understand the concept of building blocks and TOGAF reference models
- Learn to apply the ADM guidelines and techniques