Film Production: Home
This course aims to fill the gap between theory and practice, students work in different positions of the film crew.
- To engage students in practical film production.
- To provide students hands-on experience of film equipment.
- To make students work collectively as a team.
- To make students work in different positions of the film crew.
- This course aims to fill the gap between theory and practice.
- If such a gap continues to exist it may result in the following limitations in the future:
- Lack of film equipment operating skills.
- Lack of sufficient theoretical knowledge.
- Lack of teamwork.
- Unwillingness to work in different film crew roles.
- Implications of such shortcomings may be noted in the form of following examples and instances:
- Students not being able to properly operate film equipment.
- Students not having enough theoretical knowledge.
- Students not being able to make critical decisions in production.
- Students successfully completing the theoretical and practical aspects will have acquired the following skills:
- Detailed knowledge and proper handling of Film Equipment.